Need an advice for ugly male

Watch
carblam925
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys, i know this is an unusual question i guess you guys have never need to think about this as you all very handsome. Let's just say if you have a face that is very very ugly/unattractive that in fact no girls will love you, people will not care about you maybe some will even mock you.
But you are okay to be single and like to be single. Would you consider plastic surgery for the sake of just increasing your confidence not by getting a date?

When i say ugly i mean truly ugly not like facial dysmorphia type which you just hate your face.
kyungsoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
and then when you get the surgery and the confidence does not magically appear? learning to accept urself takes time, maybe you are young so u think this a big deal but over time u will probably stop caring about ur looks
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Id personally focus on physical fitness and mental well-being. Mostly when this is in check ppl have fat glow ups. So no I personally wouldn’t consider plastic surgery. If you need surgery to boost confidence then idk if that surgery will ever be enough. Focus on physical fitness, like consistently going to the gym — minimum 4 times a week and make sure you are in a mentally stable place and then everything else will follow.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd sooner see a psychiatrist than go under the knife.
TheClaimsGuys
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
I'd sooner see a psychiatrist than go under the knife.
Yep
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m an 18 girl and I can finally say yes to plastic surgeries as at this age everything just stops getting ugly or unattractive so you can start making proper judgements to your face lol
Abilash K
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by carblam925)
Hi guys, i know this is an unusual question i guess you guys have never need to think about this as you all very handsome. Let's just say if you have a face that is very very ugly/unattractive that in fact no girls will love you, people will not care about you maybe some will even mock you.
But you are okay to be single and like to be single. Would you consider plastic surgery for the sake of just increasing your confidence not by getting a date?

When i say ugly i mean truly ugly not like facial dysmorphia type which you just hate your face.
Bro listen to me. Everything can be improved. Focus on bettering yourself naturally without resorting to plastic surgery, because surgery probably won't do much in terms of confidence. Start working out if you haven't already. Educate yourself. Get your life in order. It may seem difficult but it will be worth it. It's not magic, so you won't become a supermodel after a week or anything of that sort, but you will be far better, both mentally and physically, than when you started out.
Believe me, I know how much the world can suck. But you don't really have a choice. What are you going to do? Sit there and waddle in self pity? What good is that? No. So you do the only thing you can do, which is to pick up your cross and keep walking up that ****ing hill.
carblam925
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Abilash K)
Bro listen to me. Everything can be improved. Focus on bettering yourself naturally without resorting to plastic surgery, because surgery probably won't do much in terms of confidence. Start working out if you haven't already. Educate yourself. Get your life in order. It may seem difficult but it will be worth it. It's not magic, so you won't become a supermodel after a week or anything of that sort, but you will be far better, both mentally and physically, than when you started out.
Believe me, I know how much the world can suck. But you don't really have a choice. What are you going to do? Sit there and waddle in self pity? What good is that? No. So you do the only thing you can do, which is to pick up your cross and keep walking up that ****ing hill.
I seriously doubt your face can be changed by working out
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
It really can though. if you do everything else right like diet and sleeping and work out then it does
Abilash K
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by carblam925)
I seriously doubt your face can be changed by working out
It can change a bit if you're too thin or fat. And even if it doesn't, being in good shape and having an ugly face is better than being out of shape with one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.9%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.61%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.17%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.72%

Watched Threads