The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All of your threads are creepy.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
i exclusively wear longer skirts and dresses and can confirm they´re soo much comfier and practical. I´d say many girls don´t because they don´t really see others doing so, girls ask me why i only wear skirts and dresses all the time and act like i´m really strange..

They definitely make you feel more feminine, i cant walk around my house in pants without feeling masculine now lol. But maybe that type of femininity isn´t what most girls are going for now which is fine as long as they´re happy :smile:

That's terrific :smile: I don't think it's strange at all and don't think most guys would see it as strange at all. In fact I think they would love to see more of it. Great they make you feel more feminine and good about yourself! Good on you, don't worry about what others say. It's good to see a girl in here see like I do on this.
Reply 42
Original post by YaliaV123
All of your threads are creepy.

Thank you!
No dresses because of people like you
Unsure why this is not in the fashion section.

With that being said as a man I generally agree. British women were probably better dressed casually in the 40’s-60’s.
Reply 45
Original post by xxx0xxxo
No dresses because of people like you

People like me, what do you mean?
Original post by Rakas21
Unsure why this is not in the fashion section.

With that being said as a man I generally agree. British women were probably better dressed casually in the 40’s-60’s.

There isn’t a pervert basement section on TSR to send it to, I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing
If it stops me from wanting to furiously burp the worm then I’m all for it, dresses are not where it’s at.
Reply 48
There isn’t a pervert basement section on TSR to send it to, I don’t know if this is a good or a bad thing

What's perverted about dresses? Used to be what most women traditionally worn.
Original post by Gavin2016
What's perverted about dresses? Used to be what most women traditionally worn.

luckily, the world has moved on

I don't see that dresses are at all impractical if that is what you mean by answer. They keep whole in one piece and don't look not so good after sitting down & standing up. Dresses look very practical so far as I can see. So surprises me that not more girls wear them.

As others have pointed out, try wearing dresses yourself. If you find something as basic as a shirt impractical, you'll really struggle with a dress. Lack of pockets, cold, impractical for things like riding a bike, etc.

Why do you think men aren't walking around in robes like Benedictine monks?
Where are you living?
I see plenty of girls who wear dresses and some, almost exclusively. Just like there are many other girls who prefer the casual trousers and shirt look.
It's primarily just a matter of preference. Don't know why you are getting so tensed up...
Reply 52
Original post by !Capercaillie
As others have pointed out, try wearing dresses yourself. If you find something as basic as a shirt impractical, you'll really struggle with a dress. Lack of pockets, cold, impractical for things like riding a bike, etc.

Why do you think men aren't walking around in robes like Benedictine monks?

They do, hoodies, even girls wear them too, they must want to be Benedictine monks too :biggrin:

I see your point but do girls really ride bikes that much? I tend to think not do. The right sort of dress I reckon could alleviate problems you suggest with cold I think.
They do, hoodies, even girls wear them too, they must want to be Benedictine monks too :biggrin:

I see your point but do girls really ride bikes that much? I tend to think not do. The right sort of dress I reckon could alleviate problems you suggest with cold I think.

You can’t act like you have good taste with a name like Gavin.
Reply 54
Original post by black tea
luckily, the world has moved on

Unfortunately I think, so many women wearing jeans just look sooo.... Boring!
Unfortunately I think, so many women wearing jeans just look sooo.... Boring!

Good. Because they should be wearing what they want and what they feel comfortable in, not what you find exciting.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jenerous
Don't know why you are getting so tensed up...

Ah, never mind, found the answer myself. A sad troll carelessly dumping their brain garbage on a random forum on the Internet in the middle of the night. Top notch.
You can’t act like you have good taste with a name like Gavin.

Jeez

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
Have you seen how cold it gets in this country dude? Dresses don't protect you from the cold.

Plus many girls now are into sports or doing manual labour, trying doing that in a dress and see how easy it is.
Original post by heermeet
Have you seen how cold it gets in this country dude?

it rarely gets below 0 degrees celsius :lol:
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest