I am a bad person

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was heavily drunk the other day, apparently I tried to touch someone's privates the other day and he was my ex and they have only just told me. I feel awful.First time getting drunk and I feel sooooo bad. What should i do?
HunterxK
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Apologise, and get over it.
If youre drinking often it's more than likely you'll do a hell of a lot more stupid things. No point hanging yourself for each one.
Last edited by HunterxK; 4 weeks ago
kyungsoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
deny n move on ! men use drunkedness to excuse worse things. There's nothing else left to do apart from apologise n u already expressed guiltiness over it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HunterxK)
Apologise, and get over it.
If youre drinking often it's more than likely you'll do a hell of a lot more stupid things. No point hanging yourself for each one.
I have. He isn't too happy... I just bet he did stuff too he is the sort. He told our whole group chat and it was really embarrassing. I understand he is possibly uncomfortable I get that. He has asked for nudes when we were dating so he's more of the sexual person, I am not, so I am really shocked. Is this sexual assault? Do you think he will hate me for a long time?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by kyungsoo)
deny n move on ! men use drunkedness to excuse worse things. There's nothing else left to do apart from apologise n u already expressed guiltiness over it.
I have apologised. It is really bad.We share the same friendship group and they all know. I feel like crap. He has every right to be mad. I feel like I remember him touching my boobs and someone saying stop idk though.
kyungsoo
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have apologised. It is really bad.We share the same friendship group and they all know. I feel like crap. He has every right to be mad. I feel like I remember him touching my boobs and someone saying stop idk though.
wth if he remembers all this he was prob sober then. Is that not worse that you doing what hes claiming you did while DRUNK? There were other ppl there who witnessed this?
Anonymous #1
wth if he remembers all this he was prob sober then. Is that not worse that you doing what hes claiming you did while DRUNK? There were other ppl there who witnessed this?
idk he says he remembers things when he is drunk...
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean I have memories when I get drunk lol…atleast a little… so it makes sense if the ex has memories too
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have. He isn't too happy... I just bet he did stuff too he is the sort. He told our whole group chat and it was really embarrassing. I understand he is possibly uncomfortable I get that. He has asked for nudes when we were dating so he's more of the sexual person, I am not, so I am really shocked. Is this sexual assault? Do you think he will hate me for a long time?
Hi there.
And yes, this is a sexual assault.
Because you touched his private parts when he was drunk. There was no consent from his part.
Hate you? Do not you know.
How would you feel if a man touched your private parts while you were being drunk? There you have the answer to your question.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to stay in control of your alcohol consumption and avoid getting drunk.
Particularly when you are around other people or outside of your home.

It sounds like you are the highly sexualised type of drunk.
Going by what you've written in this thread, your ex was just as bad in terms of groping you and only better at remembering some of the drunken events (those that conveniently didn't include his own sordid behaviour).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (297)
57.45%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.93%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (58)
11.22%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.51%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.03%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.87%

Watched Threads