tortilaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
Is there any Personal Statement reviewer out there, including those who charge a price, that is good and worth the money? For information, I am going to apply and need the personal statement for KCL's Global Politics and Social Sciences foundation program. Thank you, everyone!
* I just found TSR has its own PS review service! That's amazing
Last edited by tortilaa; 1 month ago
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tortilaa)
Hi
Is there any Personal Statement reviewer out there, including those who charge a price, that is good and worth the money? For information, I am going to apply and need the personal statement for KCL's Global Politics and Social Sciences foundation program. Thank you, everyone!
* I just found TSR has its own PS review service! That's amazing
Hey tortilaa I can see you've found the PS review service at TSR! That's fab, and hope that helps
I just wanted to say that I'd discourage you paying anyone to look over your PS if you're still considering that. You've got the TSR reviewers, as well as your friends and family and teachers who are all really capable of looking at your PS. Consider asking guidance/careers staff in your school to look over it too, as well as your subject specific teachers too (i.e. a Politics/Social Sciences tutor). You'll have loads of people that can help and I don't think any paid services can offer you lots more than those collective groups could

Best of luck with your application!!
- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Last edited by University of Strathclyde; 4 weeks ago
tortilaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Strathclyde)
Hey tortilaa I can see you've found the PS review service at TSR! That's fab, and hope that helps
I just wanted to say that I'd discourage you paying anyone to look over your PS if you're still considering that. You've got the TSR reviewers, as well as your friends and family and teachers who are all really capable of looking at your PS. Consider asking guidance/careers staff in your school to look over it too, as well as your subject specific teachers too (i.e. a Politics/Social Sciences tutor). You'll have loads of people that can help and I don't think any paid services can offer you lots more than those collective groups could

Best of luck with your application!!
- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Thank you for your reply! After seeing your comment and gathering some thoughts, yup I do think that paying someone else to review my PS is not worth it. Glad to take a stop here at TSR!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
87.32%
No (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads