Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Been in college for a few days now, and go 3 times a week. Im currently doing a new BTEC course in E-Sports, but i want to switch after just a week, is this possible? and is this the right thing to do? I want to do creative media as i have a genuine interest for that and i would like to go to Uni studying tv and film instead of E-sports, where i dont see a particular future with that.

Choosing my current course was a rushed decision and I got too excited as I assumed it was just about playing games.
tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been in college for a few days now, and go 3 times a week. Im currently doing a new BTEC course in E-Sports, but i want to switch after just a week, is this possible? and is this the right thing to do? I want to do creative media as i have a genuine interest for that and i would like to go to Uni studying tv and film instead of E-sports, where i dont see a particular future with that.

Choosing my current course was a rushed decision and I got too excited as I assumed it was just about playing games.
Defo switch.
It hasn't met ur expectations
U r more into creative media as u said
I jus dropped out of pharamcy at uni coz it didnt meet my expectations
Jus do what makes u happy
Googley_eyes
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Yes 100% do it. E-sports at college will get you nowhere. Creative media can open doors to uni, even if it’s onto a foundation degree if you do something else too, or an apprenticeship.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tecna)
Defo switch.
It hasn't met ur expectations
U r more into creative media as u said
I jus dropped out of pharamcy at uni coz it didnt meet my expectations
Jus do what makes u happy
was it hard to convince the uni to drop pharmacy
tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
was it hard to convince the uni to drop pharmacy
not at all
jus sent an email
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (157)
84.86%
No (28)
15.14%

Watched Threads