Eimsa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi I am doing 4 alevels all sciences and maths. I have a question that there is so much content in each of the subjects to learn and during exams it is not possible for me to go through whole text book. So what should I do? Shall I make some notes for quick revision? Flash cards? If yes then how can I condense the content into my notes?
Googley_eyes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Eimsa)
Hi I am doing 4 alevels all sciences and maths. I have a question that there is so much content in each of the subjects to learn and during exams it is not possible for me to go through whole text book. So what should I do? Shall I make some notes for quick revision? Flash cards? If yes then how can I condense the content into my notes?
Do you know how to study? If you don’t then I’m not sure 4 science a levels is what you need.
AB54321_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, you should make quizlet flashcards. But make them super condense and have quite a lot of information them. Turn each specification point into a question and answer them. Then test yourself. Make it super condense. Cut out words like “and” or “the”. Literally for one of my flash cards, I had a whole topic. It was a few words.
Eimsa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Googley_eyes)
Do you know how to study? If you don’t then I’m not sure 4 science a levels is what you need.
Studying is fine for me I am just concerned about my revision during exams because i know I won't have tims to spend ages going through the text book one day before exam. I am trying to prepare myself way early so I can be ready for the exams even though i just started year 12.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
make revision notes as you cover the content in class and use the exam specification as guidance for what the key information would be. different people revise best in different ways so you need to work out what's most effective for you but you should be using methods that involve active recall so flashcards is a good shout :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (17)
56.67%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (3)
10%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (4)
13.33%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
3.33%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
6.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads