The Student Room Group

Best uni for child nursing

Hi, i wanna do child nursing and i will be applying for unis this year however i dont know which uni i should apply to.

I also want to apply to a uni with like a good nightlife and stuff like that where i know i will habe fun and a place that is most importantly very diverse as well. But also a uni that is actually good for my course (child nursing)

Can anyone give me ideas as to which uni i should apply to for child nursing?

Thanks
Original post by rierareem
Hi, i wanna do child nursing and i will be applying for unis this year however i dont know which uni i should apply to.

I also want to apply to a uni with like a good nightlife and stuff like that where i know i will habe fun and a place that is most importantly very diverse as well. But also a uni that is actually good for my course (child nursing)

Thanks

Heyy

You have chosen a great course, child nursing is extremely popular so I would advise you to to sign up to an open day to get to know the modules studied and opportunities available while studying this course at university :smile:

https://www.napier.ac.uk/study-with-us/undergraduate/meet-us/open-days

I've added a link to Edinburgh Napier's open day on the 30th October, you can see the campus and also speak to the lecturers who will teach you for the next three years. The university is based in Edinburgh which is a great student city so be sure to check it out and let me know if there is anything else that I can help with :smile:

https://www.napier.ac.uk/courses/bn-nursing-child-undergraduate-fulltime

Steph @ ENU
Original post by rierareem

Thanks

Kings is really good and 2nd in the world for nursing!!

Quick Reply

Latest