Is anyone interested in making friends?

Watch
Yoniie
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am from Malaysia. You?
yanaa001.302
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
hello
Yoniie
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by yanaa001.302)
hello
HIIIII, where r u from?
yanaa001.302
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm from Japan
username5776044
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey im from england
yanaa001.302
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
okay
Yoniie
Rep:
(Original post by hey hey yall)
hey im from england
Hiii, I am from Malaysia!! I wonder are students going back to physical classes yet?
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoniie)
Hiii, I am from Malaysia!! I wonder are students going back to physical classes yet?
oh yes i have been for the whole of year 10 and now in year 11
Yoniie
Rep:
(Original post by yanaa001.302)
I'm from Japan
初めまして、よろしくお願いします。私日本語じょっと喋ってできます
Yoniie
Rep:
oh yes i have been for the whole of year 10 and now in year 11
ahh, I see, we just went back to physical classes while there are still 3000-6000 cases each day.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ahh, I see, we just went back to physical classes while there are still 3000-6000 cases each day.
damn nah ive been in school for a while but masks were compulsory for ages and thursday ppl got the vaccine
Yoniie
Rep:
damn nah ive been in school for a while but masks were compulsory for ages and thursday ppl got the vaccine
ahhh, that's great, which company's vaccine you will be receiving?
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ahhh, that's great, which company's vaccine you will be receiving?
i havent got it so idk when i will since the school was doing them
lunariumxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hayy im from London nice to meet you hehe and also my irl is Malaysian too !!!
Yoniie
Rep:
i havent got it so idk when i will since the school was doing them
I see~~ well, hope you have a great day then~ what time is it in the UK actually? It's 9pm here in Malaysia
Yoniie
Rep:
(Original post by lunariumxo)
Hayy im from London nice to meet you hehe and also my irl is Malaysian too !!!
hiii, nice to meet you! That's interesting, where are you staying now?
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I see~~ well, hope you have a great day then~ what time is it in the UK actually? It's 9pm here in Malaysia
thanks and you too
its 2.14pm
Yoniie
Rep:
thanks and you too
its 2.14pm
ahh alrightt thanksss
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ahh alrightt thanksss
no problem
lunariumxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hiii, nice to meet you! That's interesting, where are you staying now?
im still in london
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.75%
Okay (106)
29.53%
A bit lacking (131)
36.49%
Not good at all (87)
24.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed