dating

Watch this thread
loldiefnein
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
dating couples
Last edited by loldiefnein; 7 months ago
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
From what I've seen, very. Why do you want to know?

What do you mean by you prefer groups; question makes no sense?
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
If you want data you are better off searching for it online, ONS might have something.
Last edited by username4986690; 7 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
All interracial relationships are beautiful and equal. The most common are:

BMWF - Black Male and White female
WMAF - White male and East Asian female
AMXF - East Asian male and any race female
WMXF- White male and any race female
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
Black male + white female
Muslim Asian (Pakistani / Bangladeshi) male + white female
These are two most common pairings I have seen .

I also have seen a surprising number of east Asian + white females
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
From personal experience- im chinese and have definitely had more guys ask me out in the short time i was living in London compared to my whole life living at home which is outside of London, regardless of the guys race
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Black male + white female
Muslim Asian (Pakistani / Bangladeshi) male + white female
These are two most common pairings I have seen .

I also have seen a surprising number of east Asian + white females
Have you seen Pakistani or Bangladeshi with White male?
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
I have seen many diaspora communities who enter interracial relationships, Indian/pakistani female with a white male mostly. Not seen it as much with more traditional families who remain involved. British-indians for example who have traditional families prefer to marry fellow british-indians. Arab communities similar thing.
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
But that might be because their family would give such a hard time by disapproving, not because it is naturally uncommon. I would date from any other background but have to think twice because so many consequences are involved. Thus i don't think the number of interracial marriages reflect the reality of interracial potential relationships, let alone those which have to be kept secret
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
I have seen many diaspora communities who enter interracial relationships, Indian/pakistani female with a white male mostly. Not seen it as much with more traditional families who remain involved. British-indians for example who have traditional families prefer to marry fellow british-indians. Arab communities similar thing.
I have seen a lot of Asian Brown females with White males in the uk
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
I have seen a lot of Asian Brown females with White males in the uk
Like OP the term Asian means little to me, it's the most diverse continent in the world with an umbrella term
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
But that might be because their family would give such a hard time by disapproving, not because it is naturally uncommon. I would date from any other background but have to think twice because so many consequences are involved. Thus i don't think the number of interracial marriages reflect the reality of interracial potential relationships, let alone those which have to be kept secret
I understand. Are you interested in Asian, Black men or White?
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
I understand. Are you interested in Asian, Black men or White?
I'm not sure about my preferences these days.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
I used to live in Birmingham and honestly I have ever seen that combination in my life ngl How ever I have seen the other way round plenty of times across the UK tho , I have how ever seen indian females with english guys tho but only like 5 times .
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
From personal experience- im chinese and have definitely had more guys ask me out in the short time i was living in London compared to my whole life living at home which is outside of London, regardless of the guys race
Yh east asian female + white guy is very common .
username4910484
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Outside of London there probably is less inter-racial dating simply because in most areas the proportion of non-white people is smaller.
heidi03
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
When I lived in Birmingham and the surrounding areas, it seemed awfully common. I suppose it's only limited to the diversity of the area.
loldiefnein
Rep:
(Original post by heidi03)
When I lived in Birmingham and the surrounding areas, it seemed awfully common. I suppose it's only limited to the diversity of the area.
Really? what were the IR pairings
heidi03
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by loldiefnein)
Really? what were the IR pairings
From what I remember, there wasn't many white people where I lived, but the white people that did live there were not always in a white-white relationship. There was a lot of people from Pakistan and Somalia, however really anyone dated anyone as race didn't really matter, but I only lived there till I was about 13.
loldiefnein
Rep:
(Original post by heidi03)
From what I remember, there wasn't many white people where I lived, but the white people that did live there were not always in a white-white relationship. There was a lot of people from Pakistan and Somalia, however really anyone dated anyone as race didn't really matter, but I only lived there till I was about 13.
Oh thx and the pakistanis dated the whites ? ngl if they did thats surprising considering how rare it is imo .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (80)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (157)
37.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.86%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.71%

Watched Threads