The Student Room Group

Can my L3 Apprenticeship lead me to a degree?

I've recently started a L3 apprenticeship in Early Years Educator. I wanted to complete this then go on to Uni to work toward being a Primary Teacher but have just been informed by my college that this does not give me anywhere near enough UCAS points to get me there! what are my options? I believe I will not get funding to do any further L3 courses to build my UCAS points after the apprenticeship. I'm so confused and been given no help from the college. I'm 16 and got grade5s and above in all my GCSEs if that helps. Thanks
Original post by littlewhite.dove
I've recently started a L3 apprenticeship in Early Years Educator. I wanted to complete this then go on to Uni to work toward being a Primary Teacher but have just been informed by my college that this does not give me anywhere near enough UCAS points to get me there! what are my options? I believe I will not get funding to do any further L3 courses to build my UCAS points after the apprenticeship. I'm so confused and been given no help from the college. I'm 16 and got grade5s and above in all my GCSEs if that helps. Thanks

what qualification are you working towards with the apprenticeship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending