confused about my sexuality

Watch
fairygirl158
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I have always assumed I was straight and have had crushes on men before but have never actually wanted to be in a relationship with even the men I had crushes on. I find women much more attractive and the idea of being in a relationship with a woman sounds much more appealing but I have never had an actual crush on a woman before so I am wondering if I am making it up. Can anyone help?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by fairygirl158)
So I have always assumed I was straight and have had crushes on men before but have never actually wanted to be in a relationship with even the men I had crushes on. I find women much more attractive and the idea of being in a relationship with a woman sounds much more appealing but I have never had an actual crush on a woman before so I am wondering if I am making it up. Can anyone help?
Just to clarify, are you female?

There's a difference between romantic and sexual attraction so someone could be romantically attracted to men but sexually to women etc. Or you might be bi/pan. You could just say queer, or have no label at all - labels aren't always needed :nah:
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
LEt me guess .. your a white female ?
wav3rid3r
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your best bet would be to date a woman and see if you are into them emotionally or sexually or both. It's normal for people to question their sexuality, especially in your late teens to early 20s.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (176)
55.87%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
13.97%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.79%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (29)
9.21%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.44%

Watched Threads