Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so im eating a snack a jack and i feel a piece of my tooth im my mouth~!!!!!!!!!!~
    so i call my dad cos im getting scared, it came out from a tooth that had a filling in it, and i looked in the mirror and where the piece has come out its all back!!!!!!!!! omg! is this a rotten tooth? or is it black cos of the filling?

the piece is kinda big, and my dad told me to keep it jsut incase the dentist needs it, my dad jsut called them and there all booked up so were gonna go there tomarrow morning jsut incase they have any cancelations.

ok a question, is it ok for me to still drink coke? and eat? cos im scared im gonna **** up my teeth even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

ReputationRep:
    are your teeth on the unhealthy side?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok so im eating a snack a jack and i feel a piece of my tooth im my mouth~!!!!!!!!!!~
    so i call my dad cos im getting scared, it came out from a tooth that had a filling in it, and i looked in the mirror and where the piece has come out its all back!!!!!!!!! omg! is this a rotten tooth? or is it black cos of the filling?

the piece is kinda big, and my dad told me to keep it jsut incase the dentist needs it, my dad jsut called them and there all booked up so were gonna go there tomarrow morning jsut incase they have any cancelations.

ok a question, is it ok for me to still drink coke? and eat? cos im scared im gonna **** up my teeth even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    starve yourself incase it rots and falls out and you need false teeth put in :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    are your teeth on the unhealthy side?
    yeah! im scared to brush them now......omgggggggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    Black? :eek: How often do you brush your teeth? If you've got a filling already then I'm guessing not as often as you should :p:

I'm sure it's safe to eat, but don't rot your teeth any more!

ReputationRep:
    Dont drink coke or anything really hard or acidic.

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe! Its probably the coke that caused it in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    nooooooooooooooo i love my diet coke! im addicted to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    how bad are your teeth?
    do they smell so bad you often have to wear a surgical mask in order not to kill anybody you speak to?

ReputationRep:
    Coke is evil

But so gosh darn tasty!

ReputationRep:
    its been shown to rot the brains of rats. and yours as well by the looks of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    how bad are your teeth?
    do they smell so bad you often have to wear a surgical mask in order not to kill anybody you speak to?
    LMAO NO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    its been shown to rot the brains of rats. and yours as well by the looks of it
    so i should lay of the coke tonight then?
    stick to water yeS?

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 6/7, I had some seeded grapes and my dad said it would be fine b/c the seeds are really soft. Wrong! Chipped a bit off my tooth didn't it. I had a temporary filling but it feel out and gradually my tooth literally fell in half, so did the one on the opposite side (thought maybe just through sweets and stuff not a grape). Thankfully they were only my milk teeth and when they fell out I got brand spanking new ones which, ironically, I had taken out when I had a brace!

ReputationRep:
    Lay off fizzy drinks entirely.
    Milk should be ok though I wouldnt drink anything too cold.

ReputationRep:
    so you have no teeth left, Jules?
    Dont ever smile

ReputationRep:
    Well you know they use coke concentrate to clean grease off the engines of their lorries??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    do.not.drink.coke with a hole in your tooth.
    ok water then?
    with ice? cos ive been eating ice aswell, i odnt think that helped lol

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to the dentist today than I think you can stand to not eat for a while, if not than avoid 'sticky' things since your teeth its missing it's filling, I think you should actually brush more as you don't want the risk of bacteria (the type that does decay and all) inside your tooth cause if your filling is gone than it's closer to your nerve... (just a suggestion, I know nothing of these matters...)

ReputationRep:
    Well you know they use coke concentrate to clean grease off the engines of their lorries??
    omg this is soooooo terrible news!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.