Emily:)1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, please could somebody help me to write a normal writing assessment sized piece (around 150 words) for Spanish gsce level for the question,
¿Qué trabajo quieres en el futuro? (What job do you want in the future)
Thank you very much!
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm afraid I don't know very much Spanish, but a few ideas you could talk about:

mainly:
literally what job do you want in the future, it doesn't have to be true!
why would you like it – interesting? is it something you are passionate about? do you hope to achieve anything with it? money? etc.

is there anything you know you will do (use future) e.g. after GCSEs I will study (subjects) at A-level
and things you might do, or would like to? (use conditional)
things in the present, like: what your interests are (linked to job) e.g. at the moment I find chemistry really interesting so I would like to study it/work in the field in the future, animals/vet type thing; if you currently have a job, any positives and negatives
perhaps something that has happened in the past that has made you think a certain way? past experiences?

try and have a good range of vocabulary, use a few different tenses if you can (also if you can use different subjects (so your sentences aren't just "I ...), try and throw in a couple of others), and give reasons for your statements (because, so that, etc.)

this'll probably be more than 150 words but hopefully there are a few ideas here you can use?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads