i dont have a british passport
but last time when i applied i put UK citizzen England
there was no problem at all
i jus wanted to confirm it this time though since im reapplying
i have settled status and indefinite leave to remain
been living in the uk for the past 6 years
now im out of education working so im ordinary resident
hold an italian passport
If you don’t have a UK passport then don’t say you are a UK citizen.
Put that you’re an EU citizen living in the UK for 6 years.
Did tht last year
Unis ended up taking me as international student
Then changed it to uk citizens England n everything was fibe
Original post by tecna
Did tht last year
Unis ended up taking me as international student
Then changed it to uk citizens England n everything was fibe

Except when you try to enrol on the course and don’t have a UK passport. If you put EU settled status and then send a share code to a university to prove that then they won’t class you as an international fee payer (but you also won’t have lied about your citizenship on your application).
Original post by PQ
Except when you try to enrol on the course and don’t have a UK passport. If you put EU settled status and then send a share code to a university to prove that then they won’t class you as an international fee payer (but you also won’t have lied about your citizenship on your application).

lmao ill do that
jus to clarify i didnt lie...i genuinely thought that was the right option back then...
Original post by PQ

heyy sorry for spamming sm but there is litreally no option for eu settle status...the only option is EU national or settled in the UK....pls help out
Original post by tecna
heyy sorry for spamming sm but there is litreally no option for eu settle status...the only option is EU national or settled in the UK....pls help out

Settled in the uk is settled status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending