The Student Room Group

I'm going to get withdrawn and I can't do anything about it

I cant re-enrol because I'm still in debt with uni and student finance will take too long to pay off the tuition fee debt so I'm screwed. What can I do? They've given me 7 days to re-enrol and I only have 1 day left out of that.
Original post by Anonymous
I cant re-enrol because I'm still in debt with uni and student finance will take too long to pay off the tuition fee debt so I'm screwed. What can I do? They've given me 7 days to re-enrol and I only have 1 day left out of that.

You’re way too vague to be able to give good advice too. What’s your situation and how have you been un-enrolled?

You need to give us more context. Why has you been withdrawn? Why are you in debt to the university?
Reply 3

If you're in debt to the university, then they might not let you re-enroll until you've either cleared the debt, or (possibly) put in place arrangements to pay it.

You need to talk to your university finance office -- this might have a name like "finance office", "student fees office", "income office", etc) -- to find out what the options are. (I find it hard to believe that if you owe money they haven't already been in touch with you to discuss how the money will be paid and what the options are.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending