I'm going to get withdrawn and I can't do anything about it

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I cant re-enrol because I'm still in debt with uni and student finance will take too long to pay off the tuition fee debt so I'm screwed. What can I do? They've given me 7 days to re-enrol and I only have 1 day left out of that.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I cant re-enrol because I'm still in debt with uni and student finance will take too long to pay off the tuition fee debt so I'm screwed. What can I do? They've given me 7 days to re-enrol and I only have 1 day left out of that.
You’re way too vague to be able to give good advice too. What’s your situation and how have you been un-enrolled?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to give us more context. Why has you been withdrawn? Why are you in debt to the university?
martin7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're in debt to the university, then they might not let you re-enroll until you've either cleared the debt, or (possibly) put in place arrangements to pay it.

You need to talk to your university finance office -- this might have a name like "finance office", "student fees office", "income office", etc) -- to find out what the options are. (I find it hard to believe that if you owe money they haven't already been in touch with you to discuss how the money will be paid and what the options are.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (218)
56.62%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
12.99%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (44)
11.43%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.57%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.97%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
4.42%

Watched Threads