How to make friends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Gonna be anonymous since its just embrassing but anyways how do people make friends, and how do they keep them. My current group of friends are just idk. I know they wont be around for long tbh they made me have trust issues now and have ****ed wid my head too much.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve been with the same group of friends since year 7 so I’ve forgotten how to make friends and Covid fked my social skills even more. How have ur friends fked with ur head too much, if you don’t mind sharing?? I’ll try to help the best way I can.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been with the same group of friends since year 7 so I’ve forgotten how to make friends and Covid fked my social skills even more. How have ur friends fked with ur head too much, if you don’t mind sharing?? I’ll try to help the best way I can.
Sameee covid has given me social anxiety now 😩 so basically the friends i have theyre kinda toxic like one of my friends she would jus make unessessary rude jokes?? And b4 i use to let it get to me and they would all just make me feel so nervous. Sometimes theyd leave me out too maybe on purpose idek but yeah maybe its my fault for letting them get to me idrk
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Sameee covid has given me social anxiety now 😩 so basically the friends i have theyre kinda toxic like one of my friends she would jus make unessessary rude jokes?? And b4 i use to let it get to me and they would all just make me feel so nervous. Sometimes theyd leave me out too maybe on purpose idek but yeah maybe its my fault for letting them get to me idrk
Yeah no they sound horrible. I’m so sorry. I think you should start acting nonchalant and unbothered around them, then slowly find your own group of friends. Are you in uni? If so join societies, speak to people in dorms, get to know as much people as possible and you’ll find the one. Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Yeah no they sound horrible. I’m so sorry. I think you should start acting nonchalant and unbothered around them, then slowly find your own group of friends. Are you in uni? If so join societies, speak to people in dorms, get to know as much people as possible and you’ll find the one. Good luck!
No im in secondary school 😭😭 yeah ive tried to disconnect myself and not talk to them much, but its like theyre the only friends i have atm. They make my classes less lonely ig but ik it sounds bad that i prefer staying with them than being lonely 💀 thanks alot though <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed