SammyAyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everybody,

I’m a student at Bangor, currently in my final year studying ocean sciences. I have realised I would like to return to a university (not Bangor) after this degree in order to pursue dentistry. The trouble I’m having is getting information regarding financial help as there’s very high chance I simply will not afford it. NHS has grants and may cover some tuition fees for a couple years but I was looking for something more substantial if anyone knows of any such support like universities which offer scholarships etc?

Have looked into perhaps going abroad because of finances and cheaper tuition rates abroad. This is something I would largely consider so any advice on this would be so awesome!

Any links would be appreciated or info! I’m new to the UK system of higher education and financial support here (I do hold a Brit passport though) so sorry if I come off as inept or not well read before posting this.

Peace and love to yall, hope this year is better than the previous two for everyone!

Sammy ✌🏽
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.25%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.95%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (48)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed