Full driving license application

Watch
Noir11
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I needed to change my address on my full license as it’s different to my provisional but I didn’t send my provisional in with the application form. Did I need to?
It’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t received my new license and I’m wondering if that was the reason why.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Noir11)
I needed to change my address on my full license as it’s different to my provisional but I didn’t send my provisional in with the application form. Did I need to?
It’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t received my new license and I’m wondering if that was the reason why.
Uh, you shouldn't have a full licence and provisional licence at the same time......
Noir11
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWMTom)
Uh, you shouldn't have a full licence and provisional licence at the same time......
I recently passed my test and so still have my provisional. Should’ve made that clearer.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I recently passed my test and so still have my provisional. Should’ve made that clearer.
So to clarify....

You passed your test and opted for the examiner to not send your provisional away due to the address being incorrect.

You have since sent your test pass certificate along with the change of address form to DVLA but did not include your licence?
Noir11
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWMTom)
So to clarify....

You passed your test and opted for the examiner to not send your provisional away due to the address being incorrect.

You have since sent your test pass certificate along with the change of address form to DVLA but did not include your licence?
I didn’t send my certificate in with the form as I didn’t know I needed to. And no I didn’t send in my provisional.

I’m guessing it’s my own fault why it’s delayed getting my full license.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I didn’t send my certificate in with the form as I didn’t know I needed to. And no I didn’t send in my provisional.

I’m guessing it’s my own fault why it’s delayed getting my full license.
You're not going to get your full licence without sending your test pass certificate. This is clearly detailed on the reverse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads