Ladies! Night out, fussy asf, is this okay?

Watch
RatLadyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have a night out with friends next weekend, and I hate dressing up like most women do. I hate dresses, jump suits and everything like that. So, my plan was to wear this oversized black bomber jacket, a black tshirt and some black ripped skinny jeans with some vans?

Would that look okay?

Black bomber here- https://www.boohoo.com/oversized-bom...html?color=105
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Depends on where you're going specifically. A pair of ankle boots could smarten up the outfit considerably.

I'd vote for a different jacket (e.g. leather), but admittedly I just don't like bomber jackets so I'm biased on that one.
RatLadyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1582)
Depends on where you're going specifically. A pair of ankle boots could smarten up the outfit considerably.

I'd vote for a different jacket (e.g. leather), but admittedly I just don't like bomber jackets so I'm biased on that one.
Haha, I don’t really like leather jackets. It’s just to a pool club, and then maybe a few pubs. They’ll hit the nightclub after but due to personal reasons, I can’t so just the pubs.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RatLadyy)
Haha, I don’t really like leather jackets. It’s just to a pool club, and then maybe a few pubs. They’ll hit the nightclub after but due to personal reasons, I can’t so just the pubs.
Absolutely fine for a pub then!
RatLadyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1582)
Absolutely fine for a pub then!
I do admit I need to branch out more on clothes for nights out, I think it’s down to my low confidence in looking decent in leather jackets and stuff 😬
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads