I miss my best friend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
but I cut her off because we were growing distant and it was getting toxic but now I miss her so much idk what to do, should i unblock her and apologize?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Give her another chance to work things out, I'm sure she's reflected
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Give her another chance to work things out, I'm sure she's reflected
I don't think she reflected, she probably isn't even aware of the reason why I blocked her in the first place and she probably doesn't care
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't think she reflected, she probably isn't even aware of the reason why I blocked her in the first place and she probably doesn't care
Has she apologised? What led you to block her?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe she is hurting too? Maybe she is wondering what she did wrong? What did you block her on insta? If so message her on another social platform You should unblock her and give her an explanation and explain things through you never know she may be willing to give things another go

Life is too short, go for it x
Anonymous #1
Has she apologised? What led you to block her?
no like I said she is not aware of reason I blocked her
I blocked her because she was not at all invested in our friendship at that point but we used to be very close but then she barely talked to me and claimed she was busy but she was talking to all of our mutual friends but she grew distant because i was gay and she thought i had a crush on her which i did not and i repeatedly told her but someone else told her I did and she believed them instead of me, so she stopped being close with me and would never contribute in a conversation like i was the one doing the talking and it used to be her who talked and slowly she stopped replying to me text like she wouuld but after weeks and that really broke me
Anonymous #1
no like I said she is not aware of reason I blocked her
I blocked her because she was not at all invested in our friendship at that point but we used to be very close but then she barely talked to me and claimed she was busy but she was talking to all of our mutual friends but she grew distant because i was gay and she thought i had a crush on her which i did not and i repeatedly told her but someone else told her I did and she believed them instead of me, so she stopped being close with me and would never contribute in a conversation like i was the one doing the talking and it used to be her who talked and slowly she stopped replying to me text like she wouuld but after weeks and that really broke me
but basically i got the gist she didn't want to be friends with me anymore but i miss her like crazy
Anonymous #1
Maybe she is hurting too? Maybe she is wondering what she did wrong? What did you block her on insta? If so message her on another social platform You should unblock her and give her an explanation and explain things through you never know she may be willing to give things another go

Life is too short, go for it x
I blocked her everywhere like my phone and all social media
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous;95927128]I blocked her everywhere like my phone and all social media[/QUOTE

Is she your friend from school? And if you’ve known each other a long time then I’m sure she will understand
Anonymous #1
I blocked her everywhere like my phone and all social media[/QUOTE

Is she your friend from school? And if you’ve known each other a long time then I’m sure she will understand
not exactly, we used to go to the same school but that was only for a year but we've been bestfriends since we were 13 and we were extremely close as well for a really long time, we had never gotten into a fight to this day and she used to get really upset if she hadn't heard from me for 3 days, so basically we had a really healthy friendship until it fell apart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads