Girls, is lots of affection from a guy weird to you?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So girls would you find this weird? A turn off? A turn on?

Just for some background - I'm a heterosexual guy, a little bit cute looking and young for my age, late 20's.

So, while I'm not actually that into romance movies or novels... I basically adore cuddling, kissing, being cute with a woman, affectionate, and sexually pleasuring women. To the point I don't even care if a woman doesn't give, and just takes, as long as she takes because she actually wants it.

I honestly don't mean this in some vulgar way, I really do mean it in a mature way. I realised that this is actually just part of my personality and I have a fascination with intimacy, sex, relationships, having that closeness with another human being.

Do girls like guys who are into being really intimate, cuddling and cute with a girl a ton? Being really affectionate? There is a very good chance I'm even more affectionate than you as girl, even if you think you are.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Just for some background - I'm a heterosexual guy, a little bit cute looking and young for my age, late 20's.

So, while I'm not actually that into romance movies or novels... I basically adore cuddling, kissing, being cute with a woman, affectionate, and sexually pleasuring women. To the point I don't even care if a woman doesn't give, and just takes, as long as she takes because she actually wants it.

I honestly don't mean this in some vulgar way, I really do mean it in a mature way. I realised that this is actually just part of my personality and I have a fascination with intimacy, sex, relationships, having that closeness with another human being.

Do girls like guys who are into being really intimate, cuddling and cute with a girl a ton? Being really affectionate? There is a very good chance I'm even more affectionate than you as girl, even if you think you are.
Yes some girls love and don’t mind it at all
But we are all different.
Anonymous #3
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Tbh I’d love that aspect in a guy, but not to the point where that is all that the relationship is built on, it has to be built on many other things alongside affection and intimacy then its stronger, because its not everyday someone wants to be intimate sometimes as humans we have bad days sometimes good days, but i mean knowing you have someone by your side 24/7 always that is respectful, loyal and honest and gives their 100% into the relationship then that makes us girls want you even more and we aren’t afraid of getting super close because someone can leave one day and then that affection won’t be there if that makes sense
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
is this an excuse because youre not getting any? it sounds like youve never had more than a drunken one night stand. stay slaying queen - maybe drop the nice guy act though. it bored us to sleep.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
But can you hold a conversation that is interesting, considered, honest, open, humorous, sometimes deep, sometimes superficial, and has the right balance of listening and talking?

No amount of affection can make up for a lack of verbal communication.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads