Late Clearing Application - Accommodation Enquiry at Kent

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm thinking of applying through clearing into the University, however, I am aware that it is very late. Therefore, I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me whether I am at a position to find good accommodation? And as a mature student, can I still request for my preferences to be taken into consideration, or is it too late for that?

P.S.: Just as a general feedback, the accommodation telephone line at the University does not ever pick up the phone, nor have I received a response back by email, which is why I've had to come here to ask.
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello!
I am unsure on whether accommodation is still available on campus and i’d ask that you keep trying and i’ll send an email in regard to someone trying to get through. But there are many off sight locations available! Such as:

Palamon court: https://www.crm-students.com/student...rt-canterbury/

Kent uni let's: https://studentplaces.com/property-s...mum_bedrooms=1

I'd also check the Facebook freshers page for any room availabities.

- Dale
joyceom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello there, I HAVE A ROOM IN PALAMON COURT. There was a mix up with accommodations and at the moment I have a room in Palamon Court that needs to be filled.If you are looking for a room in Palamon court, please message me and i will send all the details and their contact information. I would really appreciate it! My number is 07376097437. Thank you, Joyce.
joyceom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm thinking of applying through clearing into the University, however, I am aware that it is very late. Therefore, I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me whether I am at a position to find good accommodation? And as a mature student, can I still request for my preferences to be taken into consideration, or is it too late for that?

P.S.: Just as a general feedback, the accommodation telephone line at the University does not ever pick up the phone, nor have I received a response back by email, which is why I've had to come here to ask.
Hello there, I HAVE A ROOM IN PALAMON COURT.

There was a mix up with accommodations and at the moment I have a room in Palamon Court that needs to be filled. If you are looking for a room in Palamon court, please message me and i will send all the details and their contact information.

I would really appreciate it!

My number is 07376097437.

Thank you, Joyce.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (243)
57.72%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (54)
12.83%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
10.93%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.55%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed