The Student Room Group

Entertainment is recruiting!

Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that Entertainment is recruiting!

For successful applicants, users will become a Forum Helper (FH) initially and then they will have the chance to apply to become a Volunteer Team (VT) member at a later stage. The roles are similar, however the VT role has some more responsibilities and permissions although content creation and supporting the community in the entertainment is the main part of the role!

:fyi: To be a Forum Helper, you need to be 16 or above due to safeguarding reasons.

Both roles are all about:

Supporting the Community on TSR, including moving any threads in the wrong places.

Content creation, including projects such as the colouring competitions and Album/Game of the year.

Fostering a community feel, primarily involving engaging with users and being someone they trust and can ask for help

From a FH perspective, the role offers a chance to develop your CV, to gain experience in running and participating in projects, and to join our existing team of fantastic Forum Helpers.

For more information, see the Volunteer Hub: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/lif.../volunteertsr/

If you are interested in applying, please create a thread in the Forum Helper application forum with your answers to the following:

Which sub-forum would you like to help in?

Why would you like to help?

How would you improve the section?

Do you have any project ideas for the section?

If you want any more information, please let me know by replying to this thread, or sending me a PM if you'd prefer!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest