Goldsmiths students Is anyone else having issues with their timetables?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m a new student at goldsmiths my timetable was supposed to be published today but nothing comes up a calendar comes up but it is just empty. I contacted the university in the morning they said it should update soon but it still hasn’t and it’s almost end of the day.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Goldsmiths, University of London
Noctis95
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had the exact same issue. I emailed my department as soon as I saw my empty timetable, which was about half an hour after it's release. It's been more than 16 hours as I'm writing this and I didn't even get a response. Instead, I got an email about a mentoring scheme run by the university, but nothing on my timetable! I also tried calling twice but an automated message told me no one was in the department to receive the call. I'm supposed to start in 2 days from now.

Goldsmiths, University of London
zabz121
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg i thought i was the only one! Im doing psychology and have been waiting for my timetable since yesterday but nothing shows! and when i click on "my timetable" to view my timetable all it says is "Error. No items have been selected for your request." No idea what to do.
Last edited by zabz121; 2 weeks ago
Noctis95
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I'm taking psychology too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (45)
13.12%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.11%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.49%
I'm finding things difficult (115)
33.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.75%

Watched Threads