Kate131
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I would like to ask if I have to retake one module from my second year, the module is 15 credits, how much is this and can student finance help me. I can retake it now during my last year. Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kate131)
Hello, I would like to ask if I have to retake one module from my second year, the module is 15 credits, how much is this and can student finance help me. I can retake it now during my last year. Thank you!
Hi Kate, full time undergraduate students can receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year.

If you have not yet used your additional year, you can use it to repeat your second year.

If you take 1 year to complete the module then you will be funded for the full year.

If you only study part of the year then you will need to ask your university to contact us to confirm the start/end date so we can pro rata your funding.

Thanks, Isaac
Kate131
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Kate, full time undergraduate students can receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year.

If you have not yet used your additional year, you can use it to repeat your second year.

If you take 1 year to complete the module then you will be funded for the full year.

If you only study part of the year then you will need to ask your university to contact us to confirm the start/end date so we can pro rata your funding.

Thanks, Isaac
Thank you Isaac,

I will ask how much it is because it is just one module - around 12 weeks, but I will retale it during year 3, I don't need to retake the second year. If I can I will pay it myself. I really hope the covid situation will be better than last year, my mental health will be fine and I can finish successful this module and year 3 together and I will be awarded with a bachelor's degree.

Thank you!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you Isaac,

I will ask how much it is because it is just one module - around 12 weeks, but I will retale it during year 3, I don't need to retake the second year. If I can I will pay it myself. I really hope the covid situation will be better than last year, my mental health will be fine and I can finish successful this module and year 3 together and I will be awarded with a bachelor's degree.

Thank you!
If you are completing it during year 3 and don't need to retake the year then you can just apply for year 3 as normal.

Thanks, Isaac
Kate131
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
If you are completing it during year 3 and don't need to retake the year then you can just apply for year 3 as normal.
Thank you so much! Have the best week!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much! Have the best week!
You're welcome, you too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads