The Student Room Group

He’s giving me mixed signals. Shy or just not interested?

We follow each other on instagram. He views every single story of mine. I’ve occasionally replied to his story just so I can talk to him.

Everytime I’ve replied to his story he has texted me back within 14 minutes. He always gives me decent thoughful replies (lioe 4-7 lines long). Last time when we talked I messaged him little before 11pm and he texted back to me with lenghty replies. It seemed like he would’ve talked to me till 12pm if I didn’t kill the conversation lol.

What’s confusing is that he doesn’t reply to my stories but keeps viewing them…….
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Miss_angelina
We follow each other on instagram. He views every single story of mine. I’ve occasionally replied to his story just so I can talk to him.

Everytime I’ve replied to his story he has texted me back within 14 minutes. He always gives me decent thoughful replies (lioe 4-7 lines long). Last time when we talked I messaged him little before 11pm and he texted back to me with lenghty replies. It seemed like he would’ve talked to me till 12pm if I didn’t kill the conversation lol.

What’s confusing is that he doesn’t reply to my stories but keeps viewing them…….

You made this thread before.
Original post by InfiniteWill
You made this thread before.

I didn’t get enough answers then lol.
You’re overthinking this. He might not reply to any story.
Original post by hungrysalamander
You’re overthinking this. He might

Based on what I wrote do u think he’s interested? Should I text him first again ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending