Computing at ImperialWatch
• What A levels did you take?
• What were your predicted grades?
• What were your final grades?
• Did you do an EPQ?
• Did you do any Computing related work experience, if yes, what?
• Also any advice on how to maximise your chances of getting accepted by the uni
Thanks a lot.
Have high grades. They love it if you take the initiative and take, e.g. a FM night course if your school don't offer one. Teacher references are vital - make your teachers say how you were exceptional in some regard - always interested and asking questions, e.g. The interview, at least when I did it, is really only to make sure you aren't a drooling moron and is only a formality - they only care about the grades.