theonlyhan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've exhausted the available TSA papers really but I need some kind of practice to last me until November. I had a look and the BMAT papers are quite similar, but I've heard they're slightly easier.

I'll probably have to do them anyway at this point, but does anyone know how much easier the BMAT is? and are the papers still worth trying? Thanks
annatikhomirova
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by theonlyhan)
I've exhausted the available TSA papers really but I need some kind of practice to last me until November. I had a look and the BMAT papers are quite similar, but I've heard they're slightly easier.

I'll probably have to do them anyway at this point, but does anyone know how much easier the BMAT is? and are the papers still worth trying? Thanks
I think the closest comparison to the TSA papers are actually the LNAT papers because the BMAT is medicine whereas LNAT is law which employs more so of the same verbal reasoning skills! I have actually sometimes used TSA papers to practice for LNAT when I would get tired of LNAT
chris01928
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by theonlyhan)

BMAT Section 1 is identical to TSA section 1 imo. The only thing that makes the BMAT easier is timing, in the hour for section 1, I have to do 35 questions and you have to do 50, if you interpolate and work out how long 35 questions equals for the TSA, you should be grand. Good luck!
Scdlinks
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes they are similar but TSA is 90 min
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.9%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.61%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.17%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.72%

Watched Threads