controlling mother

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m a 22 year old girl still living at home with my parents. My parents are muslims and so expect my siblings and I to follow the religion aswell. I wear the hijab but occasionally take it off when going out and stuff ( I feel like i’m disrespecting the religion when going to bars and stuff). But anyways recently my friends and I planned a weekend girls trip to another city since our birthdays are all close to each other. Throughout the planning process I told my mom about it and even went shopping with her to get some stuff for the trip. Now the trip is in a couple weeks and while me and my sister were discussing it my mom came into my room and said i’m not going anymore. I was confused and asked why i couldn’t go. She responded that she didn’t like having a daughter that wanders around and acts like a ‘hoe’. This hurt me so much because out of all my siblings I’m the ones that was always considered the good kid and listened to her all the time. I feel like this is now backfiring on me b
Abilash K
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 22 year old girl still living at home with my parents. My parents are muslims and so expect my siblings and I to follow the religion aswell. I wear the hijab but occasionally take it off when going out and stuff ( I feel like i’m disrespecting the religion when going to bars and stuff). But anyways recently my friends and I planned a weekend girls trip to another city since our birthdays are all close to each other. Throughout the planning process I told my mom about it and even went shopping with her to get some stuff for the trip. Now the trip is in a couple weeks and while me and my sister were discussing it my mom came into my room and said i’m not going anymore. I was confused and asked why i couldn’t go. She responded that she didn’t like having a daughter that wanders around and acts like a ‘hoe’. This hurt me so much because out of all my siblings I’m the ones that was always considered the good kid and listened to her all the time. I feel like this is now backfiring on me b
You're an adult. You have complete freedom over yourself. Break free while you can, or you'll regret it later.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (116)
86.57%
No (18)
13.43%

Watched Threads