freshers week 2 Watch

This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
anyone else have one? ours looks a pretty good week... got an ann summers party tonight (with male strippers), the guys have a stag party. tomorrow night it's edith bowman (from radio1), colin murray is saturday night. we've aso got school night and a foam party... and they're all free!

lou xxx
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know already?!

Edit: *rereads post* You're having a second freshers week?!
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought there is only one freshers week.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by trev)
I thought there is only one freshers week.
not here... we have a january intake of nursing students... so the uni throws a whole new freshers week ('cept we have lectures this week as well)#

lou xxx
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fair enough then.
hallucination
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They had one at Kent - it was called REfreshers week!
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We have a re-freshers fair!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
(Original post by ilovemonkeys)
They had one at Kent - it was called REfreshers week!
lol, we all got given free packets of refreshers tonight!

lou xxx
messy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow i wish we was having a 2nd freshers week! Mind you our first one was so mad im not sure if i would be able to repeat it and cope with lectures and excams all at the same time! I am just gutted that i am going to have to miss part of next years freshers wek as i am doing work experience in a dairy and wont be able to make it back up for the start
ames123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Where are you at Lou?
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We have a Refreshers Bunfight, but not a whole new freshers week unfortunately.
karisa
Report 14 years ago
We still haven't started our second semester- got exams now and then a 2 week holiday. hopefully there will be some stuff to mark the beginning of next semester though, because otherwise all the JSA peeps will be missing out!
Goldfish296
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wooo so I'm not the only Dundee student here...well ex-Dundee student anyway. damned graduation. Coming back to study law next year though so all is good in the world. I'm also back for this friday and saturday nights...couldn't miss an excuse to take time off work for offensive levels of partying now could I. PLus I couldn't miss the club classics night on saturday and have to try rockstar once. I'll be the weird tall one with faded reddish hair. yay
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg thats so unfair! warwicks pants with freshers, we have lectures during freshers week so u cant go all out! and u get 2.... waaaaaaa!!!!!
Goldfish296
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww lectures during freshers week? damn. remembering my last freshers week and don't think i made lectures the next week even. hehe. was on the frehsers team that year though and that's just asking for trouble
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads