Turn on thread page Beta

bleeding yey you can't feel watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was about to eat cornflakes ,I have this habit of putting milk into a cup before pouring it into the bowl ,so by concidence while taking the glass from the cupbord I hit the glass and it broke up anyway I took another glass and made my usual cornflakes while eating my sister said whats up with your hand I looked at my hand and the bowl from the outside and the spoon and my hand were fill with blood all over them.just my finger got a cut it hurt when I washed it , have you ever bleeded while not even feeling it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    now if u just use cold toast..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its quite common. You just ignore the pain message. Your brain drops feelings all the time. Its why you dont feel all the twinges your muscles will always have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I was about to eat cornflakes ,I have this habit of putting milk into a cup before pouring it into the bowl ,so by concidence while taking the glass from the cupbord I hit the glass and it broke up anyway I took another glass and made my usual cornflakes while eating my sister said whats up with your hand I looked at my hand and the bowl from the outside and the spoon and my hand were fill with blood all over them.just my finger got a cut it hurt when I washed it , have you ever bleeded while not even feeling it :confused:
    yer not very often tho

ReputationRep:
    I get it monthly

Seriously though, I get paper cuts all the time and they don't actually hurt until I notice they're there.

ReputationRep:
    corn flakes is tastier..and I dont eat regular ordinary toast,it's sooooo lower than my taste :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i dropped a milk bottle on my foot (i wasn't wearing any socks or anything), i started tidying up the glass and milk and looked at my foot and then realised it was bleeding quite badly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Yeah, i dropped a milk bottle on my foot (i wasn't wearing any socks or anything), i started tidying up the glass and milk and looked at my foot and then realised it was bleeding quite badly.
    scary...the thing whennyou see blood all over the place and not even recognise it..I would think it was a red pen that went all over my hand,I even sat for a while and though about the possibility then realised I dont have any red pens:p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sometimes I look at my arms and they're covered in scratches and I don't remember doing it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Sometimes I look at my arms and they're covered in scratches and I don't remember doing it
    I have that sometimes too, i find huge scratches on my back, or on my chest and don't even remember being scratched there. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I have that sometimes too, i find huge scratches on my back, or on my chest and don't even remember being scratched there. :confused:
    Alien abduction?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, an example for me is when i was little and drove my bike into a car and ripped the skin off my little finger. Never even noticed till 1 hour later when my hand was numb

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i closed the door on my foot, i thought it was bleeding but didnt see a cut. Couple minutes later i saw a trail of blood from my foot.

ReputationRep:
    Often... once phil hit me with my shoe (long story) and i was clenching my hand cos it hurt, and then i tried to open it a while later and it was covered in blood

ReputationRep:
    have you ever bleeded while not even feeling it :confused:
    once a month

ReputationRep:
    I often cut my hands and fingers and they bleed without me realising it and people have to point it out or i suddenly discover i have blood everywhere!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    bleeded?

it even sounds wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    bleeded?

it even sounds wrong
    *whispers*I believe you were picking on me since couple of days ago ....can you stop it...ermmm No??...take a deep breath and try

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i scratch my knuckles or fingers on things and then look down to see blood running down my hands. it's really weird, because once you know its there you start to feel it!!

ReputationRep:
    i swallowed a bit of glass when i was very young (bit a wine glass) but felt nothing its a miricle if it didnt cut though :confused:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.