bhavneetkj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so I don’t know how exactly this predicted grade system works. Like I’m new to this school so my teachers don’t know of my actual academic capability due to online exams. So like you guys have GCSEs/Leaving Cert etc we have these exams called “boards” in my country. Due to covid, we’re having two of them this year. The first one would be in November (before the application deadline). So should I use my board result in application or the one from mock exams (if I score well in them)
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You dont add your predicted grades to your UCAS application your academic referee does this.

If your school feels they can't predict your grades because you have not been at the school very long, they can leave the predictions blank - but they must explain why in the reference. Unis are used to this with Overseas applicants so it wont be a major issue, and they will just assess your application without predicted grades.
mike23mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Your teacher should predict your grade not you. They need to assess your abilities and provide an honest assessment of what you will get in your final exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.59%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (57)
11.09%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (43)
8.37%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.89%

Watched Threads