Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm looking at applying for the Drama and Psychology course at Chester. I have a lvl 3 in acting but don't have any grades in psychology. Do I need grades in psychology to get on the course?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Entry requirements don’t mention psychology.

Home Students

Typical Entry
UCAS points
GCE A Level
112 UCAS points from GCE A Levels or equivalent. Typical offer - BCC/BBC. Specific subjects/grades required for entry: Drama & Theatre Studies or Performing Arts.

BTEC
BTEC Extended Diploma in Performing Arts - DDM. Other BTEC subjects can be considered in conjunction with A level subjects listed above.

Irish/Scottish Highers
Irish Highers - H3, H3, H3, H3 including one of the subjects stated above

Scottish Highers - BBBB including one of the subjects stated above

International Baccalaureate
26 Points Including Theatre at HL 5 or above

Access requirements
Access to HE Diploma, to include 45 credits at level 3, of which 30 must be at Merit or above

OCR
OCR Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma in Performing Arts - DDM. Other BTEC subjects can be considered in conjunction with A level subjects listed above.

Extra Information / General Entry Requirements
GCE AS Levels and that the Welsh Baccalaureate (core) and A Level General Studies will be recognised in our offer. We will also consider a combination of A Levels and BTECs/OCRs.

Applicants must also have GCSE Maths at grade C or 5 (though we will consider grade 4 if accompanied by grade C in A level Psychology). GCSE English at grade C/4 or above is also required. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot consider GCSE equivalencies but can consider the Edge Hill University GCSE Equivalency Test.

Candidates who do not meet the minimum entry requirements, or who have non-standard qualifications and/or relevant performing arts experience, are encouraged to apply and will be considered if they can demonstrate appropriate ability through their audition.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (175)
55.73%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.83%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (29)
9.24%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.46%

Watched Threads