Can I arrive at my uni on a Sunday ( Swansea university)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Sunday is the only day I can get a lift into Swansea (4hr drive) university. I have booked a ticket for my arrival and a member is staff told me that security is available 24/7 for out of hours arrival. However I am concerned Incase that’s not true or if I’m not allowed in my accommodation because it’s the weekend and there might not be anyone available to give me the keys . Can come into uni on a Sunday ? I’m quite concerned now so any help appreciated.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sunday is the only day I can get a lift into Swansea (4hr drive) university. I have booked a ticket for my arrival and a member is staff told me that security is available 24/7 for out of hours arrival. However I am concerned Incase that’s not true or if I’m not allowed in my accommodation because it’s the weekend and there might not be anyone available to give me the keys . Can come into uni on a Sunday ? I’m quite concerned now so any help appreciated.
Try the accommodation section to check but there is 24 hour security on both campuses and the security go up to HSV a couple of times a night in the van and if they were aware you were coming would probably be there. Where are you going to be staying.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Please see below and give them a ring

Singleton Park Campus
Reception is located at the base of the Preseli Residence,

Telephone No: +44 (0) 1792 602910

Preseli Residence, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP

Please always quote your Student Number.

Email: [email protected]

Reception Office Hours:

The Reception Office is staffed 24 hours a day.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Loads of people will move in on Sunday I did although not Swansea.
Last edited by jonathanemptage; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (236)
57.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.86%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.17%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.74%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.37%

Watched Threads