Chances of getting into my course at York

Watch
anonymous123546
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have predicted ABB and my course at York needs AAB which I could get by the time I apply.I really like the York campus and wanted to know my chances of getting in with ABB.
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Some Unis and some courses will make 'aspirational' offers to those just below the entry requirements.
There are no guarantees and no-one can tell you what your chances of an offer are. Like everyone else you just have to apply to find out.
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anonymous123546)
I have predicted ABB and my course at York needs AAB which I could get by the time I apply.I really like the York campus and wanted to know my chances of getting in with ABB.
Nobody knows how many students will end up successfuly meeting their offer which in your case may be referred to as 'aspirational', but you should be fine.
DavePallant
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Find out if your school/college will let you do a EPQ or Extended Project Qualification. It is a piece of written work or an 'artefact' like a work of art. You document the process of creation or investigation and if you pass the EPQ it can count as an extra A-level grade. That might give you an extra confidence of getting the grades required. Depending on your school/college you should be able to start it and complete it within your last year before Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (49)
8.86%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.8%

Watched Threads