all he does is stare, does he like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
ok so lets start off with little backstory, me and this guy(lets call him adam) we were in the same form class for 2 yrs and he was pretty much the only guy i would some what talk too,
well lets just say I wasn't to nice about it like i remember being sort of a ***** to him but like not rlly (do u guys get it...)
well this yr we arent in the same class and we have the most awkward stares ever like rlly awkward and i dont think u understand its quite obvious and stuff
he's friends with everyone ik and its kinda weird between us
well during the summer i kinda caught feeling for him and i rlly like him and idk if those excessive staring a sign he likes me back or im just over thinking it
im not like an Ariana grande with my looks i would say i have remotely average features (just so u know)
should i try talking to him or.....
advice pls...
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Talk to him, we can't read minds.
Blueowl2323
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, Like Diddy Dec said try talking or starting up a conversation with him and see if he has feelings. Communicate and try asking him.
If he is staring then this is a sign that he must like you. I hope all goes well and Good Luck!
Caitxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yes... because strangers on the internet have telepathy that can read Adams mind?????
Blueowl2323
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Caitxo)
yes... because strangers on the internet have telepathy that can read Adams mind?????
True
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Why don't you be brave and ask him?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Ariana Grande is super beautiful but she is famous and rich lots of money too which helps
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so lets start off with little backstory, me and this guy(lets call him adam) we were in the same form class for 2 yrs and he was pretty much the only guy i would some what talk too,
well lets just say I wasn't to nice about it like i remember being sort of a ***** to him but like not rlly (do u guys get it...)
well this yr we arent in the same class and we have the most awkward stares ever like rlly awkward and i dont think u understand its quite obvious and stuff
he's friends with everyone ik and its kinda weird between us
well during the summer i kinda caught feeling for him and i rlly like him and idk if those excessive staring a sign he likes me back or im just over thinking it
im not like an Ariana grande with my looks i would say i have remotely average features (just so u know)
should i try talking to him or.....
advice pls...
ps. ik yall cant read minds and ****, i just needed a confidence booster ill talk to him the next time i see him…
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In my experience, when guys have stared at me and looked at me in that way, it has been obvious they have liked me cause I can see it in their eyes and their body language.

Trust yourself. Nobody here knows the situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.9%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.61%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.17%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
8.72%

Watched Threads