The Student Room Group

all he does is stare, does he like me?

ok so lets start off with little backstory, me and this guy(lets call him adam) we were in the same form class for 2 yrs and he was pretty much the only guy i would some what talk too,
well lets just say I wasn't to nice about it like i remember being sort of a ***** to him but like not rlly (do u guys get it...)
well this yr we arent in the same class and we have the most awkward stares ever like rlly awkward and i dont think u understand its quite obvious and stuff
he's friends with everyone ik and its kinda weird between us
well during the summer i kinda caught feeling for him and i rlly like him and idk if those excessive staring a sign he likes me back or im just over thinking it
im not like an Ariana grande with my looks i would say i have remotely average features (just so u know)
should i try talking to him or.....
advice pls...
Talk to him, we can't read minds.
Hello, Like Diddy Dec said try talking or starting up a conversation with him and see if he has feelings. Communicate and try asking him.
If he is staring then this is a sign that he must like you. I hope all goes well and Good Luck!
Reply 3
yes... because strangers on the internet have telepathy that can read Adams mind?????
Original post by Caitxo
yes... because strangers on the internet have telepathy that can read Adams mind?????

True
Why don't you be brave and ask him?
Ariana Grande is super beautiful but she is famous and rich lots of money too which helps
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
ok so lets start off with little backstory, me and this guy(lets call him adam) we were in the same form class for 2 yrs and he was pretty much the only guy i would some what talk too,
well lets just say I wasn't to nice about it like i remember being sort of a ***** to him but like not rlly (do u guys get it...)
well this yr we arent in the same class and we have the most awkward stares ever like rlly awkward and i dont think u understand its quite obvious and stuff
he's friends with everyone ik and its kinda weird between us
well during the summer i kinda caught feeling for him and i rlly like him and idk if those excessive staring a sign he likes me back or im just over thinking it
im not like an Ariana grande with my looks i would say i have remotely average features (just so u know)
should i try talking to him or.....
advice pls...

ps. ik yall cant read minds and ****, i just needed a confidence booster ill talk to him the next time i see him…
In my experience, when guys have stared at me and looked at me in that way, it has been obvious they have liked me cause I can see it in their eyes and their body language.

Trust yourself. Nobody here knows the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest