Angrybear
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have received an offer to study Law LLB with a foundation year at the university of kent, and another offer at the university of roehampton without a foundation year. what uni is the better option
Last edited by Angrybear; 4 weeks ago
Taasassssyyyy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Without foundation is like people that have slightly lower grade which is why you may have been offered but the other uni you said is without foundation so that better you can do first year without foundation.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Angrybear)
I have received an offer to study Law LLB with a foundation year at the university of kent, and another offer at the university of roehampton without a foundation year. what uni is the better option
A better alternative to doing a foundation year is to resit your A levels next summer and apply to get straight onto the degree course at Kent.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
A better alternative to doing a foundation year is to resit your A levels next summer and apply to get straight onto the degree course at Kent.
From a financial point of view, this is definitely the best advice. Foundation years are not good value unless you really have no other choice - and you usually have another choice.
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Angrybear)
Hi Angrybear,

First, congratulations on both of your offers!

Our LLB (Hons) Law degree is ranked No. 1 in the UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2022) and has a 92% overall student satisfaction rating over the past 3 years (National Student Surveys 2018-2020) - the highest in the UK.

This degree has been designed by experienced academics and practitioners, with input from our internationally-renowned Crucible Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice. It is designed specifically to focus on your career development. You can learn more about what sets our Law School apart from others in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxPX-eGYWQ

We also offers all students the option to apply for a one-year paid work placement. You can learn more about one of our students experiences on placement here: https://blog.roehampton.ac.uk/2019/0...-julia-cwierz/

I hope this helps to give you a bit of insight into our Law Degree - If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Best wishes,
Greg | Social Media Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (125)
86.81%
No (19)
13.19%

Watched Threads