Oscar1425
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What are the consequences of dropping out of oxford within the first term? Is it easy to change courses? What are the financial implications
OxFossil
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oscar1425)
What are the consequences of dropping out of oxford within the first term? Is it easy to change courses? What are the financial implications
It would help if you could provide some more details. Are you currently about to start your first year at Oxford?
What scenario are you imagining here - turning up and then immediately saying you want to defer entry? Or trying to switch to a different course at Oxford? Or to start at another uni instead? Not go to uni at all?
Thanks
germain66
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oscar1425)
What course did you take?
Oscar1425
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by germain66)
What course did you take?
about to start medicine. I am just suddenly really worried it is not the course for me. I am sure i will be fine once i am there - i always get like this starting new things. But just to get everything straight in my mind i wanted to understand what would happen if i wanted to drop out or change courses. how much do i pay if i drop out? thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (236)
57.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.86%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.17%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.74%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.37%

Watched Threads