The Student Room Group

What's a good online website for fasts food delivery that don't have service fee?

I tried uber eats but they charge a service fee which increases as you add more food items. I might try just eat next, is that is any good? or what else could I try? Is deliveroo any good? I'm in the UK btw
Reply 1
I meant fast not fasts food, I can't change it now
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I tried uber eats but they charge a service fee which increases as you add more food items. I might try just eat next, is that is any good? or what else could I try? Is deliveroo any good? I'm in the UK btw

Try ‘just eat’
just eat has no service free

free delivery on deliveroo now for prime users on orders £25+

restaurant-specific apps/websites/orders are often free. sometimes phoning the takeaway and placing an order directly (even if they have a delivery app with a fee) doesn't carry a fee (because they use their own drivers so they are happy to take orders outside of uber/deliveroo)
Reply 4
Original post by han1all
Try ‘just eat’

I tried just eat and they had a service fee too 😩
Reply 5
You'll find pretty much everyone charges a flat service fee now. It used to be that you got charged a card fee to account for the interchange cost, but then legislation got passed to ban that so they charge a fee to everyone regardless of payment method.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending