It’s The Weekend, Name One Positive Thing To Happen Since Monday!

Watch
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey Guys;

Yep, this thread again. 🙂

I want to hear AT LEAST (preferably more) one positive thing that’s happened to you since Monday! 🙂

For myself, I found a small family of hedgehogs in our back garden and it looks like they live here, second time I’ve seen them in a week. 🙂
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Finally heard back on a prospective job, it looks positive thus far.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Finally heard back on a prospective job, it looks positive thus far.
That's great
rosy_posy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Being off school
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
School ceased for said weekend.
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Finally emailed a language school and starting paid work again on Monday around twelve.
0ptics
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I feel like I’m a step closer to getting used to sixth form and my subjects.
Last edited by 0ptics; 3 weeks ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
New job
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have finally started Isotretinoin (Roaccutane), so hopefully in 6 months time my skin will be better than it is currently.
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Today I went to the cinema on my own to watch candyman and I was the only person in the large cinema room and it was really fun as I could scream and react as loudly as I want. Tomorrow would be better though since my friend is coming from London to visit me and were gonna get drunk
lil_lily__
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
Hey Guys;

I want to hear AT LEAST (preferably more) one positive thing that’s happened to you since Monday! 🙂

For myself, I found a small family of hedgehogs in our back garden and it looks like they live here, second time I’ve seen them in a week. 🙂
Oooo let me think...
1. have finished doing the written part of my EPQ!
2. am starting to get more excited and less nervous about uni generally
3. my friend passed her driving test so she can now take me to and from school (no more buses! and I'm paying her for half the fuel dw)
4. I got to wear my new green jumper to school yesterday - a little thing ik, but considering we only get to wear mufti on Fridays and i forgot the last two times it was nice lol
5. have continued to dodge the cold going around atm (it's not covid, but its nasty)
jetlagged
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you see any hedgehogs out in the day that's a sign that they might be sick and need to be taken to a rescue (not a vet). If you have the resources they would appreciate fresh water and fresh kitten food every night. Follow hedgehogcabin on twitter for the best info
jetlagged
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey Guys;

Congratulations on the hedgehogs! If you see a hedgehog out in the day it's likely that they're sick and need to be taken to a wildlife rescue (not a vet) immediately. If you have the resources then they'll appreciate fresh water and kitten food every night. @Hedgehogcabin on twitter runs a hedgehog hospital and has all the information you'll ever need.
jetlagged
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ReviseSleeping)
I have finally started Isotretinoin (Roaccutane), so hopefully in 6 months time my skin will be better than it is currently.
Keep some lip salve handy as it can cause your lips to dry up and crack. I took mine many years back and it felt like my acne just cleared up overnight.
lil_lily__
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey Guys;

This week:
1. I managed to move my driving test forward by two weeks!
2. I didn't actually bomb the biology exam I had like I thought lol
3. I have basically finished my EPQ!
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jetlagged)
Keep some lip salve handy as it can cause your lips to dry up and crack. I took mine many years back and it felt like my acne just cleared up overnight.
Vaseline is like my best friend currently aha! I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin since starting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads