i have a lot of exam stress.

Watch
arzav.1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have pressure from myself and my dad to do well in my GCSEs, specifically get all 8s and 9s, in my Yr 10 mocks i got good grades but im worries it wont be enough. I still want those grades and i know i can do it so i dont wanna set an easier goal. Will my exam stress go away? How should i deal with it?
lil_lily__
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by arzav.1)
I have pressure from myself and my dad to do well in my GCSEs, specifically get all 8s and 9s, in my Yr 10 mocks i got good grades but im worries it wont be enough. I still want those grades and i know i can do it so i dont wanna set an easier goal. Will my exam stress go away? How should i deal with it?
personally, id start by talking to my dad about his pressure and that although you are aiming for those grades too, his pressure is adding to your stress and stress leads to worsened exam performance. in terms of the stress, it might not. just try to put measures in place so that it won't ever get bad! just know that generally, GCSEs aren't the end all be all, they have their place, but not getting the exact grades you want won't stop you from achieving your goals. just work hard and try to be proud of yourself for that x
papie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
me too bro, i feel ya. I am in A2 will do AS and A2 exams this October session.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (317)
57.22%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.9%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.19%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (49)
8.84%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.79%

Watched Threads