Potential date ghosted me suddenly on Snapchat, so why has he liked me on tinder?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I met someone not far from me on plenty of fish he was 26 and I’m 22, we seemed to get on really well via messages although hadn’t arranged a date, I was too chicken to ask him out and he didn’t ask me out either

I just assumed maybe he was biding his time. Especially since he had coronavirus! We both seemed to be on the same page, wanted the same thing. Fancied each other like mad. But then suddenly one day we were talking and he opened my snap but never replied. He didn’t die, I talked to him after he recovered

Just had a look on tinder and this same bloke has swiped right on me, I know it’s him cos everything is the same. Why has he ghosted me then liked me somewhere else wtf does this mean? Is it some kinda mind game? He says in his profile no catfishes but I never even catfished him, on Snapchat neither of us sent snaps but we know what the other looks like so no need. Should I just ignore him and not like him back? I’m really confused
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He may be viewing you as a possible ons or backup chick for when he is bored.
Hey!!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think he finds you attractive but doesn’t want to pursue you for whatever reason. He might have ghosted cos he feels like you’re not that interested in him. Do you still like him? If you do, just drop him a quick message like “hey don’t know what happened to you before haha but hope you’re ok” or you could send this 👻😉 see what happens. If he doesn’t reply you have your answer, he is not interested. If he does reply just pick up where you left off and say “would you ever meet me sometime?” Then you’ll know if he’s deadly serious about meeting.
Last edited by Hey!!; 4 weeks ago
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe he was a catfish and the real one swiped right. He would want a catfish to catfish the catfish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (316)
57.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (77)
13.92%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (62)
11.21%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (49)
8.86%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
5.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
3.8%

Watched Threads