scared im pregnant, probably just paranoid, help

Watch
b338hup
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend and i had sex for the first time last night, we used a condom and it didnt appear to break *no leaking afterwards or anything* but afterwards he realised he'd put it on inside out, is there any possibility of the condom being less effective this way? Also, the date had rubbed off the back of the packet, im not sure if this signifies that its old or anything and im not sure of the consequences of that if thats so, is there anyway i can tell if im pregnant without an actual test? I know its probably unlikeley but im a bit paranoid, planning to go on birth control for next time lol
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should be fine if it was intact and everything retained
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by b338hup)
My boyfriend and i had sex for the first time last night, we used a condom and it didnt appear to break *no leaking afterwards or anything* but afterwards he realised he'd put it on inside out, is there any possibility of the condom being less effective this way? Also, the date had rubbed off the back of the packet, im not sure if this signifies that its old or anything and im not sure of the consequences of that if thats so, is there anyway i can tell if im pregnant without an actual test? I know its probably unlikeley but im a bit paranoid, planning to go on birth control for next time lol
you'll be fine, doesn't seem like you are pregnant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (265)
57.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (62)
13.45%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (48)
10.41%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (41)
8.89%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.34%

Watched Threads