aeneas21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I know that for accomodation there's options of mixed gender or single gender but I've heard that for mixed gender it's still split 50/50 male/female students. How does this work for trans students - can we self identify or does it go based on our "legal gender"?
OxFossil
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aeneas21)
I know that for accomodation there's options of mixed gender or single gender but I've heard that for mixed gender it's still split 50/50 male/female students. How does this work for trans students - can we self identify or does it go based on our "legal gender"?
The details vary from one uni to another, but most seem to allow trans- students to register with their preferred gender (or re-register if they are registered in another gender). They might have to discuss accommodation arrangements with the relevant accommodation team or support service.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's better to ask the university directly.
makkynnaji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aeneas21)
Hiii I have an ensuiteroom available in Felda house Wembley for 180 per week. They allow trans. Do I message you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
87.32%
No (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed