Talking stage help

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I’m madly in love with this boy, and we call all the time, but he always seems to be playing on his PlayStation with his friends and talking to them, he forgets I’m even on call with him. Don’t get me wrong he does still talk to me, it’s like a 50/50 convo, I do get annoyed sometimes because I want him to talk to me only when we are on call, but I don’t want to be dramatic about it and seem like I’m in a mood, we are not yet in a relationship so I don’t want to ruin anything.
Do other girls have this problem,
3ggfriedrice
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I’m madly in love with this boy, and we call all the time, but he always seems to be playing on his PlayStation with his friends and talking to them, he forgets I’m even on call with him. Don’t get me wrong he does still talk to me, it’s like a 50/50 convo, I do get annoyed sometimes because I want him to talk to me only when we are on call, but I don’t want to be dramatic about it and seem like I’m in a mood, we are not yet in a relationship so I don’t want to ruin anything.
Do other girls have this problem,
Are you guys friends atm? It seems you don’t have his attention enough and boys just can’t get off their games these days 😑 ahem MY BROTHER but next time you call and he acts the same way, hang up or tell him you will go as you can see he is busy.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 3ggfriedrice)
Are you guys friends atm? It seems you don’t have his attention enough and boys just can’t get off their games these days 😑 ahem MY BROTHER but next time you call and he acts the same way, hang up or tell him you will go as you can see he is busy.
Yeh we’re just friends, but I mean I’ve seen girls on tiktok have the same problem so I was just wondering if it’s normal, when we first started talking he would put 100% of his attention on me, so I mean guys settle quicker than girls, is it just that he’s settled with me now do you think?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you want it to go further? if so you might have to make it clear that you want to get past the talking stage and him actually give you more attention and if you just want more attention to see where it goes then your best option is tell him because he probably doesn't realizes or pick up your cues
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (215)
56.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (50)
13.09%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (44)
11.52%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
6.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
4.45%

Watched Threads