I am the other woman

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve been talking to this guy knowing he had a girlfriend but we was only talking as friends. He started showing interest in me and me as i get easily attached I fell for it (yes I know it’s wrong). We started seeing each other every day and he would tell me he doesn’t even like his girlfriend and that he wants to break up with her for me and that he likes me more and he prefers me and all that ********. The only problem is that i had plans to move to a different city and he knew this, and he said that this is what it’s in the way. I am now moved and I just can’t get him out of my mind. He still talks to me in the same way and is planning to come see me soon. However he is still with his gf and he always avoids the topic when it comes to me asking why he doesn’t leave her. He then posts her on social media knowing that I see it and that it hurts me. He lies to me that he’s going out with friends but he goes out with her. I know I am in the wrong because the poor girl doesn’t know anything but I’ve already got attached and I don’t know what to do . I know the best thing is to stay away from him but it’s so hard because I really like him and he makes me feel really good when I’m around him. We didn’t have sex or any sexual encounter which is even weirded as I like him so much even without sex or anything like that. Please help I don’t know what to do with my life anymore
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really like him and he makes me feel really good when I’m around him.
Why are you attracted to a lying, cheating scumbag? How would you feel if you had a boyfriend doing this with another girl; which, by the way, is entirely possible with this guy as he has proved to be untrustworthy and could cheat on you?

Not that you come out of this well. Do you also feel good that you are basically encouraging someone's poor behaviour?
Last edited by Surnia; 4 weeks ago
tayyyphil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just remember - if he can cheat WITH you, he can cheat ON you. And hes already proven his weakness for other women so chances are he'll cheat on you too some day. Do you want that??
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You’re just a second choice, nothing more.
HeavLeighGill
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was friends with a girl who usually found herself in these situations - talking with a guy who had a girlfriend and who said he would leave the girl for her, but always had excuses as to why they didn’t do it right then.
Out of the four or five guys that told her this, none of them left their girlfriends, but they were all willing to come have sex with her behind the girlfriends back.
If he did leave her, have you thought about the fact that he will probably do the same thing to you? It sounds like he’s a player and doesn’t take relationships seriously and wants options.
My advice is to cut him off (even though it sucks) but it could save you from heartbreak later on. If it were me, I would tell the girl because she deserves to know what he’s doing. It’s sad to think she’s out there thinking her boyfriend is faithful and I hate the whole “if she only knew thing” because it really is hurtful. You’d probably want the other girl to tell you if the situation was reversed.
EOData
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Walk away, he sounds like a really bad choice. You can behave better and find someone better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.98%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (57)
11.07%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.54%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.88%

Watched Threads