The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Applying for Kings college

Hello I am a Chinese student applying for cultural, media and creative industries BA, the grade requirement is AAB, and my predicted grades are A*(chinese) A(business) B(economics) but the person helping me with my application is saying I will most likely not receive an offer from kings, I would really like to go to kings, but they’re recommending me to apply elsewhere, I am also not a British citizen, I currently live in China and plan to study in the uk next academic year, I would like to know your opinions and also anyone else applying for this or similar BA and what grades they got if they are happy to share.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello I am a Chinese student applying for cultural, media and creative industries BA, the grade requirement is AAB, and my predicted grades are A*(chinese) A(business) B(economics) but the person helping me with my application is saying I will most likely not receive an offer from kings, I would really like to go to kings, but they’re recommending me to apply elsewhere, I am also not a British citizen, I currently live in China and plan to study in the uk next academic year, I would like to know your opinions and also anyone else applying for this or similar BA and what grades they got if they are happy to share.

you meet the grade requirements and if other parts of your application are solid, you'll probably get in since you'll pay the international fees and all
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest