If guy likes my message when we talk on instagram DM’s, is that considered flirting?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If you didn’t know when person likes other person’s message on instagram DM’s small heart icon ♥️ will appear right below the message.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Absolutely not haha. I like girls message everytime just to be more mannered when ending a conversation
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Absolutely not haha. I like girls message everytime just to be more mannered when ending a conversation
He likes my messages and replies to them
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
He likes my messages and replies to them
To me its just a sign of agreement maybe? It's just the default way when u like a message, like the thumbs up icon in messenger. Sending individual love emojis are another story tho
Anonymous #1
To me its just a sign of agreement maybe? It's just the default way when u like a message, like the thumbs up icon in messenger. Sending individual love emojis are another story tho
I think ur right
btw this is how our conversation went last time. What do u think?
He shared a story update of him holdin an energy drink. I commented on it and asked him if it’s really all natural like the package says? Mind you it was almost 11pm during the work week. He replied to me within 15 minutes. He had already search information of the drink from their website. He copy pasted to me the information. Lol tbh I was kinda impressed that he did that.

Then we kept talking about the drink. I told him that I don’t really believe advertisements that much. Then he sent me 7 lines long text where he explained why food companies can’t lie about the product etc and then told me that he buys natural products from that company lol.

He sounded like he’s spokesperson for that company.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I think ur right
btw this is how our conversation went last time. What do u think?
He shared a story update of him holdin an energy drink. I commented on it and asked him if it’s really all natural like the package says? Mind you it was almost 11pm during the work week. He replied to me within 15 minutes. He had already search information of the drink from their website. He copy pasted to me the information. Lol tbh I was kinda impressed that he did that.

Then we kept talking about the drink. I told him that I don’t really believe advertisements that much. Then he sent me 7 lines long text where he explained why food companies can’t lie about the product etc and then told me that he buys natural products from that company lol.

He sounded like he’s spokesperson for that company.
Hahaha thats a good comment for him

It's either he really believes in the company or the product (which is weird for me) OR he is just trying to let the conversation between you guys continue, holding different opinions make the conversation go on. Imagine if he just says "yea i agree with you!" , then the conversation just ends
Anonymous #1
Hahaha thats a good comment for him

It's either he really believes in the company or the product (which is weird for me) OR he is just trying to let the conversation between you guys continue, holding different opinions make the conversation go on. Imagine if he just says "yea i agree with you!" , then the conversation just ends
Yeah I think he just wanted to talk to me. It was funny that it was a super food company. He was talking about how other energy drinks are bad for your “system”. Lol btw I’m a health care professional and he knows that…
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah I think he just wanted to talk to me. It was funny that it was a super food company. He was talking about how other energy drinks are bad for your “system”. Lol btw I’m a health care professional and he knows that…
aww i can feel him in that way haha he knows you are a health care profession but has no choice besides talking about super food company lol
Anonymous #1
aww i can feel him in that way haha he knows you are a health care profession but has no choice besides talking about super food company lol
What ? Do u think he wanted to impress me ?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
What ? Do u think he wanted to impress me ?
Nah, I'm not sure on that tho, it could be, but he also might just wanna chat or whatever
Anonymous #1
Nah, I'm not sure on that tho, it could be, but he also might just wanna chat or whatever
Do u think he seems interested?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Do u think he seems interested?
Can't make a good guess just from a single conversation. What about you? Do you wish he is interested?
Anonymous #1
Can't make a good guess just from a single conversation. What about you? Do you wish he is interested?
Well I do like him but idk if I should keep talking to him. He doesn’t reach out to me first unless he has really good excuse like to congratulate me. When I initiate conversation he’s responsive…
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Well I do like him but idk if I should keep talking to him. He doesn’t reach out to me first unless he has really good excuse like to congratulate me. When I initiate conversation he’s responsive…
You hold back your feelings because you think he might not have the same feelings towards you? Maybe he's just shy?
Anonymous #1
You hold back your feelings because you think he might not have the same feelings towards you? Maybe he's just shy?
I’m afraid of looking desperate if I keep talking to him first although he seems to like talking to me. My girl friends believe that if he was interested he would’ve pursued me….
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m afraid of looking desperate if I keep talking to him first although he seems to like talking to me. My girl friends believe that if he was interested he would’ve pursued me….
What you friends said wasn't wrong either. If he is just shy then that would be great. But even if we assume he doesn't have special feelings for you currently, who knows maybe feelings grow after you guys chatted more?
Anonymous #1
What you friends said wasn't wrong either. If he is just shy then that would be great. But even if we assume he doesn't have special feelings for you currently, who knows maybe feelings grow after you guys chatted more?
So even shy guy would pursue?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
So even shy guy would pursue?
It really depends. Maybe he is even asking himself the same question as you are now!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You're old enough to be a health care professional, but immature enough to keep starting threads about this? Have you even read all the other responses?

Hearts mean nothing; it's just the icon that has been chosen for likes. If I repped you on here it doesn't mean I'm flirting!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads