Anyone know if exams are gonna be on this summer

Watch
Cozmarston
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Cuz I just wanna go fakin uni and move from W7

Also I have to make the decision whether to do a GSK course, go west london college or go for my a level requiring the exams are on
lalexm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cozmarston)
Cuz I just wanna go fakin uni and move from W7

Also I have to make the decision whether to do a GSK course, go west london college or go for my a level requiring the exams are on
They certainly should do, as even this years exams could and should have gone ahead, but who knows with this government. Maybe now that Gavin is gone, things should get better.
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wiil there be a covid surge over the winter - one that hits all the unvaccinated teans?
Will there be another highly infectious covid variant, one that the vaccines dont work against?
Will there have to be another lockdown?
Will there be a flu epidemic that cripples hospitals and schools?

Yes, we all hope that none of this will happen but unless you have a crystal ball then its pure guesswork for all of us.
lalexm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by McGinger)
Wiil there be a covid surge over the winter - one that hits all the unvaccinated teans?
Will there be another highly infectious covid variant, one that the vaccines dont work against?

Yes, we all hope that none of this will happen but unless you have a crystal ball then its pure guesswork for all of us.
True, so students really need to work hard for any tests, and not leave it to the last minute, just in case.
Cozmarston
Rep:
?
(Original post by McGinger)

Thanks for the sarcasm mate the proposed date is next month but it coup well be postponed like it was this month
I only have one subject so I'm not too bothered however why waste my time studying when I could get work experience and get onto the course 🙃
Cozmarston
Rep:
?
(Original post by lalexm)
They certainly should do, as even this years exams could and should have gone ahead, but who knows with this government. Maybe now that Gavin is gone, things should get better.
Thats what we hope but dk yet
Every week im relaying back to the University and gsk not knowing why ur is is im menta do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (236)
57.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.86%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11.17%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.74%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed