sd_2906_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What are the chances of me getting an offer for Accounting and Finance with a 42/45 IB Predicted Grade?
gabognt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it really depends on your personal statement. What subjects did you take? and what grades for each subject?
sd_2906_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gabognt)
I think it really depends on your personal statement. What subjects did you take? and what grades for each subject?
HL:
Maths: 6
Comp Sci: 7
Econ: 6

SL:
Physics: 7
Spanish AB: 6
English 7

So thats 39/42 and then +3 for TOK/EE so 42/45
Last edited by sd_2906_; 3 weeks ago
gabognt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sd_2906_)
HL:
Maths: 6
Comp Sci: 7
Econ: 6

SL:
Physics: 7
Spanish AB: 6
English 7

So thats 39/42 and then +3 for TOK/EE so 42/45
Your grades are well over the standard offer, so I wouldn't see why you wouldn't have a chance. Once again, it heavily depends on your PS.
LSE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sd_2906_)
What are the chances of me getting an offer for Accounting and Finance with a 42/45 IB Predicted Grade?
I'm afraid we cannot assess an applicant's chances of admission prior to reviewing a complete UCAS application. We receive many applications every year from students who meet or exceed the usual standard offer grades, and therefore cannot make decisions based on IB grades alone. Each application we receive is reviewed based on the full range of information presented on the UCAS form. This includes your academic achievement (both achieved and predicted grades), subject combinations, contextual information, the UCAS reference and importantly, the Personal Statement.

I would recommend referring to the guidance on our BSc Accounting and Finance programme page.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
55.12%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (41)
14.49%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
10.95%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.19%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.59%

Watched Threads